How to register
As part of efforts to simplify transactions with allied health professionals and to provide improved service delivery, a self-service platform has been implemented by the Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC). With the self-service platform, eighty percent (80%) of all transactions with the AHPC shall done via the self-service platform.
Transactions Available on the Self Service Platform
Transactions and service to that would be undertaken on the self-service platform shall include:
- Update of personal, academic and professional information
- Application Registration, renewals and retention on the professionals register
- CPD Attendance and credit reporting
- Application for Internship
- Application for professional examinations
Why Do I Have To Use the Self Service Platform??
All allied health professionals must register an account on the self-service platform in order to undertake any transaction with the council using the self-service platform.
What do I need to have an account on the Self Service Platform?
To create an account on the self-service platform
- An active working email address
- Internet connection
- Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser